Eurosteam Iron Manual
Posted on January 25 2019
1.To reduce the risk of contact with hot water emitting from the steam vents, check applian-ce before each use by holding and facing it away from body and depress steam button.
2. Use appliance only for its intended use.
3. This appliance is intended for household and residential use only. This product is not approved for commercial applications.
4. To protect against a risk of electric shock, do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
5. The appliance should always be turned off before plugging or unplugging from power surge protected bar. Never yank the cord to disconnect from power surge protected bar, instead grasp plug and pull to disconnect.
6. Always disconnect appliance from power surge protected bar when ﬁ lling with water or emptying when not in use.
7. Do not allow cord to touch hot surfaces. Let iron cool completely before putting away.
8. Do not operate appliance with a damaged cord, or if the appliance has been dropped or damaged.
9. If cord is damaged it must be replaced by manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualiﬁ ed technician in order to avoid a hazard.
10. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble the appliance. Take or ship to a qualiﬁ ed service technician for examination and repair. Incorrect reassembly or repair can cause a risk of ﬁ re, electric shock or injury to persons when appliance is used.
11. Not intended for use by children. Close supervision is necessary for any appliance being used near children. Unsupervised use can result in ﬁ re or personal injury. Do not leave appliance unattended while plugged in, on an ironing board or while it is still hot.
12. Burns can occur from touching hot metal parts, hot water or steam. Use caution when you turn a steam generator upside down as there may be hot water in the reservoir.
13. Never attempt to unscrew the boiler cap while the appliance is in use. The strong steam pressure could result in burns. Only unscrew the cap when generator is cool or there is no more pressure in the boiler.
14. Always release all steam from boiler by turning on full steam until steam stops.
15. If an extension cord is absolutely necessary, a 15 amperage cord should be used. Cords rated for less amperage may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it cannot be pulled or tripped over unintentionally.
16. Before operating this appliance be sure that the boiler screw cap is in place. An incor-rectly or missing screw cap could easily allow the steam to emit and lead to scalding.
17. When placing the iron on the Teﬂ on heat resistant pad be sure that the surface on which it will be placed is stable. Do not place on the Teﬂ on heat resistant pad with continuous steam option on.
18. Always put the iron with the sole plate down on the Teﬂ on heat resistant pad, never resting on its heel.
19. Never drop or insert any object into any opening (electrical or otherwise) and do not use if one of the openings is blocked in any way.
20. Do not use outdoors.
21. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
22. Clean the appliance with only a dry or slightly damp cloth.
23. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or with lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
24. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
25. Do not direct steam at people, animals, electrical equipment or at clothes while they are being worn.
26. When ﬁ lling the boiler do not use water with additives, perfumes or chemical substances.
27. Use only approved and supplied parts.
28. Read and follow all important notices in this instruction manual.