Sleep great with Silk Impressions®
Posted on April 25 2018
Great Sleep With a Luxury Duvet? We can help!
Silk Impressions Duvets offer hypoallergenic comfort that is warm in winter and cool in summer. We all want better quality of sleep but we sometimes forget that what we sleep under can be as important as what we sleep in. Now that you have ordered your Silk Impressions Duvet here are some tips to help you improve your sleep and health.
- Turn off those electronics. Filter the blue light of your electronic device and sleep better. Studies show that blue light from electronic devices can delay sleep and affect nightly rest.
- Spoon. Sleeping on the side may help the brain waste more efficiently than sleeping on the back or belly.
- Breathe deep. Deep breathing triggers the body’s relaxation response. What’s more, inhaling can drive cerebrospinal fluid flow to help clear brain waste and oxygenate the brain.
- Exercise. Lab experiments show that regular exercise can protect the brain from sleep deprivation-induced memory deficits.
- Knowledge. Site like Redfern Ent. offer some great solutions on relaxation and health related products. Do your research and see why we are rated number one in price and service.
Some background on these amazing duvets that can truly help you achieve a great nights sleep.
Centuries of Craftsmanship have gone into Silk Impressions® fine line of silk filled duvets.
Only the finest silk worm cocoons are chosen to be processed for your sleeping comfort. Our long strand silk has been hand pulled and stretched over bamboo to form large sheets of silk. These silk sheets are then layered and layered to give you the sensuous comfort that only silk can give.
While naturally softening your skin, Silk Impressions® silk filled duvets allow for your skin to breath naturally. In fact silk will slow down the aging process as well as assists in re-hydrating skin. It has also been shown to aid in reducing arthritis pain and psoriasis.
Because silk is a natural insulator it will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. A Silk Impressions® duvet offers year round comfort as it adjusts to each individual's body temperature.
Silk Impressions® attention to detail, quality craftsmanship and the finest silk available will have you sleeping on the dream.
If you have never slept on silk before now is a great time to give it a try and see how it can improve your sleep and have you waking up refreshed and rested.