The radiant heat from carbon fiber bulb technology that produces Infrared heat waves which keeps your rooms warmer for longer. Its thermal energy is so efficient because the Infrared warmth penetrates objects that keep releasing heat back into the room even after the heater is turned off.
The TIVA Heater is totally weatherproof with an IPX4 weather resistance performance rating. Meaning you can use the TIVA in the rain, wind or even snow, without any worry!
4 Heat Settings
The intelligent design of the TIVA Heater includes a motion sensor that activates the heater as soon as you walk into the room or range detection area. It also turns off automatically when it detects you have left the room. Helping you save money and stay warm.
For wall mounting, the lowest part of the heater must be located at or above a minimum height of 1.8m from ground level, so that the heater cannot be touched when in operation.
• Always mount horizontally and do not position the heater at an angle of more than 90° and less than 45°
• The heater should always have a minimum clearance of 0.3m from walls and ceilings.
• The heater must be installed on the mounting brackets provided.
• Fasten the heater securely on the brackets using the nuts and bolts supplied.
• The brackets can be used to adjust the direction of the heater. Adjust the heater angle by loosening the two bolts on the wall mounting bracket. Tighten the bolts again when the desired angle is reached.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.