What is PayBright and how does it work?
- PayBright is a payment plan that allows you to break down your purchase into a series of more affordable bi-weekly or monthly payments.
- On smaller purchases, pay in 4 bi-weekly payments with no interest, no fees, and hassle-free.
- On larger purchases, apply for approval via PayBright for monthly payments with 0% and easy, automatic payments.
- Choose PayBright as your payment method for purchases between $50 - $1500 and enter the needed details. PayBright will then automatically charge your card in 4 bi-weekly payments.
What do I need?
- To be 18+ years old and a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card (your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo)
- An SMS-capable Canadian Phone Number
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- After placing your order, proceed to the checkout, and choose PayBright as your payment method.
- Set up your PayBright plan within 60 seconds.
- Enjoy your purchase.
What are my options?
- For items from $50 up to $1,500, you can choose the Pay in 4 plan which includes 4 interest-free bi-weekly payments and no processing fees.
- For items over $1,500, you can prequalify at PayBright for a financing option which includes 0% interest. Some plans may include a small monthly processing fee with each payment.
How do I apply for a PayBright payment plan?
You can chose the option for the Pay in 4 as your payment method when checking out, or;
You can apply directly through the PayBright website to determine the spending limit to prequalify.
Can anyone use PayBright?
You must be the age of majority of the province or territory you reside in and must have a valid credit history in Canada.
Does PayBright complete a credit check?
A credit check through a bureau is completed instantly by PayBright if the customer chooses the paying in equal monthly payments option.
No check is completed for the Pay in 4 transactions.
If I prequalify for a payment plan, will my credit be affected?
No. Simply applying does not affect your credit.
Why isn’t PayBright an option at checkout?
If you don’t see PayBright as a payment option, please ensure that all items in your cart are eligible for this financing.
Some potential restrictions:
- Your order must be placed and shipped within Canada.
- Some items may not allow the use of PayBright with discounted purchases or promotion codes.
- You are not able to combine multiple payment methods, including gift cards.
- Your order, including taxes and shipping, must meet the minimum purchase amount to quality and cannot exceed your total approved spending limit.
Am I charged any interest or fees?
We currently offer 0% interest on your PayBright plan.
Some of the monthly payment plans may include a small monthly processing fee with each payment. There are no other service fees, prepayment fees or hidden fees.
The total cost of borrowing equals the combined total of your purchase with processing fees that will be paid over the term of the loan.
Why was I declined for a payment plan?
Several factors may play a part in this decision:
- System unable to gather sufficient credit information.
- Your credit information doesn’t allow for approval to be provided.
- Your PayBright spending limit may be less than the minimum purchase amount set by the retailer.
Can I make a partial payment of my online purchase using another method?
No. If you were not approved for the full cart amount to pay with PayBright, then you are not able to make a partial payment using other methods.
Can I make more than one purchase using my Prequalified spending limit?
No. You are restricted to one payment plan at a time. This option may be available via PayBright in the future.
Can I check my outstanding balance or account details?
Yes. To access your PayBright account, log in to your PayBright account found on https://app.paybright.com/
How do I prequalify with PayBright to know my spending limit?
You can apply on the PayBright website directly or follow the link on selective products on our system. For application directly with PayBright, go to:
I’m having trouble checking out with PayBright? See this FAQ guide on the PayBright site here https://help.paybright.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051029934 or contact Paybright here Contact PayBright – Help Center Does PayBright have late or non-sufficient fund (NSF) fees? Please see PayBright FAQ’s on this subject here https://help.paybright.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005845454-Missed-Late-Payments