State of the art 3 Step technology. Adjust your speed automatically. Fits anywhere!
Fold, move it like luggage and hide it in small corners. Incredibly extra space saving when not in use!
A revolutionary, brand new Sturdy, Super Small Folding Treadmill, that comes complete with a space to hold most iPads, Androids or phones. Comes complete with remote control and an intelligent app to download and keep you motivated to follow workouts. Walking from .5km up to 6km/h or Running with the handrail up to 10km/h. 3 Intelligent Speed Control with Adaptive Speed adjustment, including acceleration, constant steady speed and deceleration. Easy to fold, with wheels and a handle to tuck away like luggage when not in use. One Touch open Child Lock.
- 1.25 HP Brushless motor to suppress noise (less than 65 decibels)
- EVA Cushioning layer (makes it feel like outdoor trail)
- Same IML injection molding process as the mobile phone
- Soft LED display (only shows when on- time, speed, distance, steps and calories)
- Speed range from 0.5-9.98km/h (0.31-6.2mph)
- Folds down to 99.06cm X 71.12cm X 16cm (39"X 28" X 6".3)
- Three Intelligent Speed Control with Adaptive Speed adjustment (including acceleration, constant steady speed and deceleration)
- Wheels on the bottom (to easily move around)
- Weight: 32.66 kilograms (73 lbs)
- Walking/running area of 120cm (47.25 inches) Length by 43.94 cm (17.3 inches) Width
- Remote control
- App to track workouts
- One touch open Child lock
- Supports up to 109.77 kilograms (242 lbs)
Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects
Just purchased the IQ Slim Foldable treadmill. Seems to be a great product, however we notice a constant clicking noise when unit is in operation and we’re walking on it. Any information on how this can be fixed would be greatly appreciated.
Unit is very quiet and quite easy to open and close, but I am very disappointed that the speed choices are limited to 2.0 2.5. 3.0 etc and do not allow increments of less than .5 km/hr or .5/mph. I would not have purchased it if I had known that in advance. Even my very inexpensive unit older unit allows .1 increments.
Thank you for your review. It is an awesome product. However to get past 3km, you must walk for a full km to activate the higher speeds. If you continue to need support, please email email@example.com or call TF 1.877.387.7770 x 0. Email is best because we can typically email troubleshooting videos.
Again, I know I work here, but when customers email with questions, I get to jump on this treadmill to refresh my memory to help answer their questions. It is quite enjoyable. The initial set up is important but afterwards, you are good to go. It is quiet. You can use the app or the remote (my preference) and you can easily move to use while watching TV and then move it back out of the way when done.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.