- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: The carbon Infrared heater produces heat that is similar to the sun. The infrared rays emitted are easily absorbed by the items in your home, which gently increases the temperature of their surroundings. As cool surfaces heat up, infrared heaters raise the ambient temperature of the room or objects it is directed to. Since it is electric there is no combustion.
- SAVE ENERGY: The iQ Heat Wave Heater heats up in less than 10 seconds. To instantly start to warm you and objects. Instead of cranking up the main heat, just use where needed inside in your garage, or in a cold room in the house. Save between 30-50% on heating costs. Or use it on your patio to take the chill off a cool evening.
- SAFE & WEATHERPROOF: Built in Tip over protection and Overheat protection to automatically turn off. The weatherproof IP55 certification means it can stand up to rain, dust, sleet and snow without a problem without being covered.
- 3 COMFORT LEVELS TO CHOOSE FROM: Sit back in your chair, and use your remote, or get up and press the button on the side. It has 3 power levels to choose the comfort of heat you desire. The built-in auto time is handy too! Choose from 0 hour to 9 hours to run the iQ Heat Wave Heater. Sit back in your chair, and use your remote, or get up and press the button on the side. Plus, it is a quiet heater.
- WALL MOUNT OR USE WITH TRIPOD STAND: Do you need the heater in a space that is always needing extra heat? Then simply wall mount. Or if you like the idea of it being portable, use the included tripod stand that adjusts from 4 feet to 7.5 feet
- 1500W of Power
- 3 Power Levels of comfort to choose from
- 120V ac
- 60 Hertz
- Electric Infrared heat – no combustion
- Auto Timer – Choose between 0 hours – 9 hours
- 5,100 Btu/h
- Dimensions on brackets LxHxD (cm): 90 x 15 x 10
- Weight 3.8kg (8.47lbs) or with Tripod Stand 6.74kg (12.65lbs)
- Tip over protection
- Overheat protection
- Remote control or push button to operate (included)
- Stand can extend from 112cm (3.6 feet) up to 229cm (7.5 feet)
- Mounting brackets & Instruction manual included
- Remote can control all units if more than one is being used
- 2-year Ltd. warranty against manufacturing defects
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.